- Not good
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Sweet Home 3D is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.4 or later|
Sweet Home 3D is also compatible with
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of Sweet Home 3D
|Sweet Home 3D 4.5 14/01/14||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|Sweet Home 3D 4.4 27/10/14||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|Sweet Home 3D 4.3 18/06/14||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|Sweet Home 3D 3.7 04/06/13||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|Sweet Home 3D 3.6 26/10/12||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|Sweet Home 3D 3.0 14/02/11||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|Sweet Home 3D 1.8 19/06/13||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|Sweet Home 3D 4.1_ 30/10/13||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Articles Sweet Home 3D
- Improved support for textured transparent models and transparency management in images computed with SunFlow.
- Changed how GMT time zones are displayed to avoid confusion.
- Improved 12/24 hour notation for English speaking users according to user country.
- Fixed a bug that computed wrongly the shape of some parallel joined walls.
- Fixed a bug in 3D viewer applet that prevented it to run.
- Added com.eteks.sweethome3d.no3D system property to disable 3D capabilities of Sweet Home 3D if needed.
- Updated Spanish, Portuguese Brazilian and Swedish help files.
- Replaced JRE 6u23 by JRE 6u24 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
- Easy to use
- Excellent 3D walkarounds
- Lots of furniture to choose from
- Handles round rooms and walls
- Auto-recovery from crashes
- Graphics aren't great
- Not many preferences
This program is easy to use and has a lot of nice features for a FREE application. If you are looking for an easy to use application to draw your house or project this is the application for you!
- Auto snap to walls,
- Need more funiture, door and window options or a link to import others that are compatible.
- 02 Jan 2012